This is a detailed guide on How To Delete Facebook Group Easily.
Do you want to delete the Facebook group that you created? If yes, then it’s my pleasure to remind you that you are in the right place.
In this article, I will show you how to easily delete the Facebook group that you created. Without spending a lot of time, let’s begin with the analysis.
One of the simplest things to do on Facebook is actually creating groups on Facebook. Yes its quite easy to do that almost any person who can operate a computer or smartphone can do that.
But when it comes to the issue of deleting the created Facebook group, the rules are different as it could be a bit complex and tricky for the non-technical guys.
But like always, our duty is simply to make those difficult tasks easy for you, so that you can solve most of these problems all by yourself.
But I should remind you also that before you can delete any group on Facebook, you must be an admin of that group, or have some admin right. If you are the one that created that group, then follow me closely.
There are many reasons why you may not feel inclined to continue having the Facebook page you created operational again.
It could simply be because the reason for the creation of that page is no longer viable. Hence, you want to clear the page off your Facebook profile. Haven said all these, let’s get to the main task
How To Delete Facebook Group You Created
- First, start by logging into your Facebook account or click on this link to login
- Once you are logged in, locate, click and open the group that you want to delete
- Once you are on that group, look for the member’s area which is found on the left-hand side of the page
- Clicking on the members’ area will bring out the list of all the members of that group.
- Click on the gear icon that is by that side of each of the group members, and then the remove from group to remove all of them from the group.
- Once you are done removing all the group members, proceed to remove yourself as the admin of the group.
- After this, click on the leave group button to leave the group as well. With this, the page will be deleted completely.
If after following these steps, and the page is still not deleted, then there is an error somewhere, and on which you can contact Facebook help center for further actions.
Also Read: How To Poke Someone On Facebook
That’s all on How To Delete Facebook Group Easily. I hope this article on How To Delete Facebook Group Easily helps?