GLO BEREKETE is a tariff plan that gives subscribers a whooping mouth washing bonus on every recharge they make on their Glo line.
It provides subscribers with a 700% bonus on every recharge to call all networks and browse the internet.
Obviously, every Glo user wants to subscribe to this tariff plan where they get a bonus in excess and they probably never run out of airtime and data.
It is set as the default plan for new subscribers who are less than four months old, but existing subscribers who are not on the plan but want to opt into it can always migrate to the tariff plan.
All new subscriber on this tariff plan gets to enjoy a lot of juicy package like:
1. N600 welcome bonus after successful registration and activation of their Glo sim card by recharging a minimum of N100 and making a call with it.
- N400 is allocated to call all networks at the rate of 70 kobo per second.
- N200 is allocated to use for data at the rate of N1/MB giving a 200MB data value.
2. A mouth washing 700% bonus on every recharge to call ALL NETWORKS and to browse the Internet (this is for both old and new customers)
3. Additional 150% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month with the minimum of N200 and above every month for 4 months
4. Glo Berekete New customers also enjoy up to N100% bonus on every data plan they buy every month for 4 months.
SMS, Value-added service, and international calls will be charged directly from your voice balance and not bonus balance.
Also See: Airtel Family And Friends Plan
How To Subscribe To Glo Berekete
For new subscribers, Glo Berekete is the default tariff plan. So you do not need to subscribe to the plan again. For existing subscribers who want to subscribe to Glo Berekete tariff plan all you have to do is to dial *230# to migrate.
You will be asked to dial #100# after an hour to confirm your plan status. Note that multiple migrations to Glo Berekete tariff plan will cost a migration fee of N100.
If you want to unsubscribe or migrate to another tariff plan, simply dial the USSD code for the tariff plan you want to migrate to because there is no unique code to stop or opt-out from Glo Berekete.
Code To Purchase Data In Glo Berekete
After a successful migration or subscription to Glo Berekete tariff plan, you will definitely need to buy data and you cannot do this if you do not know the codes to dial or use.
To purchase any data plan of your choice on the Glo Berekete tariff plan simply dial *777# or visit glo.com website. Your data bonus will be added to your balance automatically.
How To Check Glo Berekete Airtime Bonus Balance
To check your Glo Berekete tariff plan airtime balance simply dial *230*1# on your glo line.
How to check data balance on Glo Berekete?
To check your Glo Berekete data balance simply dial *127*0# on your glo line, to check.
All bonuses on Glo Brekete are valid for 7 days, every unused bonus would not be available to use or expires on the 7th day.
This is one of the best tariff plans on Glo network, that provides its subscribers with a lot of benefits. Subscribers enjoys amazing voice and data benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines with a minimum of N100.
With BEREKETE, customers can satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.