This article answers many teaming Nigerians’ curiosity about how to Join the EFCC in Nigeria and provides adequate information, guides, and requirement of what is accepted and considered by prospective candidates who seek to be gainfully employed by the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission).
With the steady number of graduands in Nigeria every year and the high level of unemployment faced by these graduates, every stone is not left unturned.
Some Nigerian graduates are passionate about service to their Nation, and will gladly jump at any opportunity that will give them a platform to mitigate corruption in the country, particularly those related to financial crimes.
This is why this article is very relevant, we intend to disclose all the necessary requirements for how to join the EFCC in Nigeria and what you can do to qualify for the recruitment exercise.
EFCC Recruitment Portal 2023
The EFCC recruitment website is active for the online application processes and interested persons looking for how to join the EFCC in Nigeria are encouraged to submit an application at www.efccnigeria.org which is the official job portal of the commission.
All applicants can fill out the online EFCC recruitment form for verification at a later date when selected.
The portal will need an active email address as one o the processes for application and an active phone number alongside other relevant documents that will be listed.
General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
Also, part of the processes of how to join the EFCC in Nigeria and acing the application submission process, and being considered an eligible candidate may include the following:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Curriculum Vitae
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Applicants interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Applicants must have strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
Documents Required for the EFCC Recruitment Exercise 2023
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Valid Driver’s License, Nigerian International Passport, or a Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
Also Read: Highest Paying Federal Jobs In Nigeria
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
At the time of writing this article, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below to know how to join the EFCC in Nigeria.
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Access the Employment (Career)section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the EFCC
Applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be duly notified and invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will also be communicated to you via your provided E-mail addresses.
In addition, the following tips should be at your fingertips when applying for any position.
- Before filling out an application for any position, ensure that the information you provide is very accurate and you are what you said you are.
- Have all the necessary credentials both soft and hard copies.
- This is because usually before joining the service, an intensive background investigation may likely be carried out
- The investigation usually includes verification of all employment documents; a test for illegal drugs; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, business associates, neighbors, teachers, etc.
EFCC Recruitment Form Update 2023
The EFCC usually makes a publication on the latest news regarding the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise on its official portal. So, to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, all you need do is visit this website regularly you will get all the necessary updates on how to join the EFCC in Nigeria.
We also recommend for quick reminders, that you bookmark or save the EFCC page on your browser and refresh it regularly in case of any change made by the commission.
Lastly, regarding the EFCC recruitment 2023, you should feel free to reach out to them by leaving a comment or question in the comment box to get more clarification on how to join the EFCC in Nigeria or on any other issue you are stuck with.
This article is dedicated as a guideline pointing you in the right direction about how to join the EFCC, beware of spam or any form of dwindling as you proceed on your journey. Goodluck!