This article is compiled to illustrate and show you just how to get CISA Certification in Nigeria.
CISA Certification otherwise referred to as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a is a globally recognized certification valid for those involved in IS audit control, policies, monitor and assess an organization’s IT and business systems, assurance and security professionals.
In today’s fast-paced business environment, CISA can advertise your expertise by asserting your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
Also, since information has become an invaluable currency for enterprises around the world. CISA certification can be the standard of achievement for careers.
Also Read: Fast Healthcare Certifications that Pay Well
What is CISA?
CISA Certification Training is ISACA’s one of the most prestigious and advanced credentials in IT audit. The Certified Information Systems Auditors get to demonstrate their skills in governing enterprise IT as well as in carrying out security audits.
The certification of CISA is structured to assist these professionals to acquire more knowledge of advanced auditing techniques that can be applied to Information Systems.
In Lagos, Nigeria, where CISA Certification Training can be achieved. Passionate system auditors seek to take advantage of the opportunities to get a CISA Certification.
So, that they too can be internationally recognized like professionals who have gone through same training and have further been distinguished from regular professionals who are without the CISA trainings both in Nigeria and in the Diaspora.
You may be wondering seeking the knowledge of how to get CISA Certification in Nigeria is it worth the trouble?
Knowing the ropes of how to get CISA Certification in Nigeria is just a good place to start but it may interest you to know that many well renowned and high ranking organizations look forward to hiring professionals who possess a comprehensive understanding of IS audit procedures, policies, and guidelines.
Also Read: Fast Healthcare Certifications that Pay Well
How To Get CISA Certification in Nigeria by ISACA
The first things to be aware of on how to get CISA certification in Nigeria include:
CISA Training in Lagos is overseen and conducted by Unichrone through various training modes. During the CISA Training, individuals learn theoretical and practical knowledge of applying audit techniques to information systems.
At the end of the training, CISA aspirants are placed on an examination that successful candidates get to receive the CISA Certification. Candidates enrolling for the CISA Certification Training are equipped to be industry-ready.
This assists CISA Certification holders in selecting the best prospect and land their dream jobs.
The CISA Exam is based on the exam outline set by ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association).
The aspirants of CISA Certification are required to attempt 150 questions which spans across 5 major domains of information systems.
Candidates will also receive their certification only when they have fulfilled their industry experience requirements and score minimum passing marks in CISA Exam.
In addition to acquiring the certification, professionals are expected to maintain CISA credentials by paying an annual maintenance fee and submit 120 CPE credits every 3 years.
Key Features of CISA Certification Training in Lagos
At Unichrone, we conduct CISA Training Course in Lagos through the tutelage of experts having vast experience in the industry.
With the assistance of these knowledgable and experienced trainers, CISA aspirants gain the necessary insights into real-time scenarios. The CISA Training is aligned with the course content released by ISACA.
During the course of CISA Certification Training, trainees indulge in a practical learning experience that helps in grasping rather complex terminologies in ann easy and simplified method. The CISA Training is conducted in live-online settings as well as in-classroom mode of training in Lagos.
Some of these include:
- 5 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group CISA Certification Training in Lagos Nigeria
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & Certified Trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- CISA Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CISA Training Course schedule in Lagos Nigeria
CISA Course Curriculum
- Information Systems Audit Process
- IT Governance and Management
- Info Systems Acquisition Development, Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
The responsibilities of a CISA professional are diverse, from an evaluation of risk management practices, to IT policies and procedures, to the alignment of business strategies with information technology, and the likes.
SA Certification Benefits are as follows:
Having bagged the nitty gritty of how to get CISA certification in Nigeria, here are more things you stand to benefit.
- Higher Salary: This is an obvious package that distinguishes you from a regular professional. With your renowned CISA credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages than their colleagues who are non-certified professionals in the field.
- Individual accomplishments: Aspirants with a CISA Certification can look for higher career prospects and attain more fulfilling job roles at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
- Gain credibility: Also, owning a CISA certification makes it twice to be found credible, and it earns you more respect than professionals working in the same field without the certification.
Individuals aspiring to be CISA professionals are required to meet a 5-year experience requirements in information systems auditing, control, or security.
In addition, professionals can be allowed to waive off one year of experience as long as they meet the eligibility criteria set by ISACA.
In conclusion, the above is a step by step guide on how to get CISA certification in Nigeria.