This is a detailed guide on how to download music from Audiomack to phone, read to the end to gain more insight.
Audiomack is well-known music streaming app on Android and iOS, it is one of the best music streaming apps.
Although the music streaming app has many exciting features, it does not automatically save downloaded songs to your device and you may find it difficult to download music from Audiomack to your phone.
Many people do not only want to listen to downloaded songs directly from the app, but they also want to share the downloaded music with their friends or move them to another device.
However, if you do not know how to download music from Audiomack to phone, read this article to the end to gain more knowledge on how to do it.
Also read: How To Upload Music To Spotify
How to Download Music From Audiomack To Phone
Audiomack is an on-demand music streaming and audio discovery platform that enables artists and creators to upload numerous music and podcasts for lovers of music through its mobile apps and website.
This app allows you to stream music online and offline, many music lovers go to this platform to listen to their favorite songs and derive maximum pleasure.
However, if you are tired of playing music on the app, or you want to share the music you downloaded with your friends, you can download music from Audiomack to phone through Downmack – Audiomack Music Downloader, Online Converter, Savieo, and File Explorer.
1. Downmack – Audiomack Music Downloader
Downmack – Audiomack Music Downloader is one of the apps you can use to download music from Audiomack to your phone. Below are the steps you need to go about it
1. To start, connect your mobile device to an active internet connection.
2. Next, go to the google play store app on your mobile device.
3. Search for Downmack – Audiomack Music Downloader and once the result is provided, download the app using the normal steps.
4. Immediately after you have finished downloading the app, launch it.
5. Next, click “Past link” or slide to your right.
6. Next, go to Audiomack and copy the URL of the song that you want to download.
7. Go back to the app and paste the URL of the song that you copied and click the search bar
8. Allow the app to analyze and prepare the music for download.
9. On the next page, you will see a summary of the track on the next page, all you need to do is tap download, and the music will start downloading to your phone.
2. Online Converter
The online converter is another way you can use to download music from Audiomack to your phone. Below are the steps you need to go about it.
1. Connect your mobile device to an internet connection.
2. Copy the Audiomack page address from your web browser or mobile app
3. Visit the Onlinevideoconverter official page.
3. Next, you will have to paste the copied URL into the search box that is on the site homepage, and click “Go”
4. Next is to select the MP3 format from the different options provided.
5. Finally, click the download button to download the song and also save it offline.
You can use savieo to download music from audiomack to your phone. Many people like using this method because it can be used on both android, iPhone, PC, and any other digital devices you can think of.
However, below are the steps to download music from audiomack to phone storage using Savieo.
1. Open the song you want to download.
2. Copy the Audiomack link of the song. You can do this by pressing the Audiomack logo on the home page and then copying the Audiomack Link or if you are using a PC, right-click the audiomack logo with your mouse and a menu should pop up and you click on the copy link address.
3. Go to savieo.com, and click on the Search icon at the top of the site when it loads up.
4. A box where you can paste the Audiomack URL will appear, then paste the Audiomack URL you copied into the box and click the search icon.
5. Click on the Download on the new page and your music will start to download to your phone.
4. File Explorer
The File Explorer is another app you can use to download music from Audiomack to your phone. Below are the steps you need to go about it.
1. The first thing to do is to go to your audiomack music Player and locate your offline music or music that you have downloaded before.
2. Then make the list or sort it in the newest.
3. Now open the file explorer you downloaded.
4. Make sure it is already installed on your device (Android device).
5. Select the internal storage and locate the folder named “Android”
6. Click on data then look for the audiomack file storage folder named “Com. audiomack”.
7. Click on it and choose a folder named “file” again and click on the folder name “audiomack”.
8. You will be provided with the list of some files which are named with some unknown attachment.
9. The files are the list of music you have downloaded on your audiomack, and you will have to rename them to get your music extracted.
10. Now after you have successfully edited all your music, you will see the Audiomack logo on all files.
11. You can now move the file you just edited to your main music list and start playing them from your main player.
That’s all on how to download music from Audiomack to phone, I hope it helps you download your music from Audiomack to your phone.