This is a detailed guide on KWASU student portal login, read to the end to gain more insight.
Kwara State University, well known as KWASU, is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission and the 95th university to be acknowledged in Nigeria.
However, the university has gone digital as its authority has created the student portal to ease the process of carrying out some registration.
You can gain Access to the KWASU Student Portal using a computer or android phone.
However, if you are a student and you do not know how to make use of this portal, this article on KWASU student portal login will help you.
The Importance Of KWASU Student Portal Login
KWASU student portal is very important to all students, both returning and new students. There is no how you would be a student in KWASU and not have your student account.
However, KWASU student portal login is used for:
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Checking semester result
- Viewing admission list
- Paying acceptance fee
- Processing academic transcript
- Viewing academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission, etc.
Required Documents For KWASU Student Login Portal Registration
The following documents are required before a student can create a KWASU portal account.
1. Valid email address.
2. Personal details.
3. Details of education.
4. Scanned passport photograph.
5. Your passport should not be more than 50KB.
How To Register Courses On KWASU Student Portal
Students in KWASU now register their courses online which is fast and reliable.
However, before you register for your courses refer to your department handbook to ensure the courses tally with the ones you are registering online to avoid mistakes.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to register for your courses on the KWASU student portal.
1. log in to the KWASU student portal.
2. Click on my dashboard on the right-hand side of the website.
3. Login with your username snd password.
4. Go to the courses registration panel.
5. Click on your department to see the approved courses you are to offer.
6. Click on each course to choose, but make sure you verify it before submitting it.
7. Print the course registration slip for reference purposes.
KWASU Student Admission
Admission into Kwara State University is based on merit. However, applicants are expected to have O’level results and score a minimum of 180 in Jamb.
Additionally, applicants seeking admission into KWASU, or other programs must first visit the KWASU portal for specified registration requirements and then follow the instructions to proceed with the registration.
How to Apply for KWASU Pre-Admission Screening
To apply for KWASU pre-admission screening, you are mandated to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only before you proceed with the registration on its portal.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for KWASU pre-admission screening online.
1. Visit the KWASU portal and click on Create account
2. Fill in the application form, by entering your details
3. Provide your Names
4. Provide your phone number valid email address
5. Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate
6. Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
7. Select Full Time under ‘Mode of Study’
8. Select KWASU under ‘Centre’
9. On the next page, click Save and proceed to payment
10. After payment, you click to Register.
How To Pay KWASU Fees
In Kwara state University, all payments are made with an ATM card, and KWASU is not held accountable for any wrong payment.
Before you proceed with payment, ensure you carefully read the instructions before proceeding with the payment.
If you are confused or need any help, contact the KWASU help desk
KWASU E-Learning Portal
The Kwara State University is very intentional about improving learning methods by adopting a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
The E-learning platform enables lecturers of the Kwara State University to upload their courses and course materials – course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums – on the E-learning platform for students to access them.
How To Enroll In KWASU E-Learning Management System
To enroll in the KWASU e-learning management system, you need to follow the steps below to get started.
1. Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
2. Go to Kwasu E-learning Portal.
3. Click on Log in.
4. Once logged in, scroll down to Course Categories and select your School.
5. Choose your course or review the courses in your department.
5. You will then see the content for your course.
That’s all on the KWASU student portal login, I hope it helps.