A JPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) is a raster file format that retains compressed image data. This file is the popular image format to share photos and other images between Mobile and PC for various purposes. JPG file format allows its users to reduce image size efficiently.
On the other hand, PDF (Portable Document Format) is a versatile file format created by Adobe that offers a straightforward and reliable way to present and exchange documents on the internet. However, sometimes you need to transform a JPG into a PDF file format for various reasons.
A JPG to PDF converter by theonlineconverter.com is a freeware utility that allows you to convert JPG image to PDF file format without losing image quality.
Here are the 4 ways you can use to convert JPG to PDF, and their pros and cons.
Adobe Acrobat is the most popular PDF editor that supports Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and online. It provides you with a JPG to PDF converter that helps you to turn JPG into PDF file format.
With this application, you entirely can view, edit, scan, and share PDF files in a couple of steps. Adobe Acrobat allows you to easily maintain documents as PDF files, as it is a typically used file format that can be viewed on any operating device.
- Edit PDF (Portable Document Format) files efficiently
- Remove watermark from PDF document
- Allow you to convert from Word, PowerPoint, or JPG files to PDF
- Limited features on the free version
- The application license is paid monthly
Icecream PDF Converter
If you are looking for a JPG to PDF converter with many features, Icecream PDF Converter enables you to convert JPG files to PDF swiftly. You can use this application on Windows 10/8/7/XP without any problem.
With this application, you can convert many compatible file formats into PDF documents and vice versa, such as Word documents or Excel documents. This software is very easy to use to make conversions.
- Transform JPG files to PDF documents in bulk
- Choose page ranges while converting your files
- Merge multiple files into a single PDF file with this tool
- The free version of this tool can only process up to 3 files per conversion at once
- You cannot merge files with the free version of the application
It is a powerful tool that offers Jpg to pdf converter to edit photos and convert them to PDF documents in bulk, XnConvert is a free source that should not be managed.
With numerous useful image editing features, this software can perform more than absolutely transform your files. Moreover, you can edit the image without any limitation until it becomes pleasurable.
- It supports more than 500 file formats
- It allows you to drag & drop the option
- It can be not very easy to use to perform conversions
- You can use it only free for private usage
This online web-based platform has an ideal Jpg to pdf converter that helps you to save jpg as pdf without distorting the image quality. Just add your JPG image and download your files instantly. You can use it on the operating system without any hassle. No installation is required to proceed with the conversions.
- Support batch conversions
- Allow drag and drop feature
- Secure your file entirely
- Free to use on any platform
- You cannot upload files from Dropbox and google drive.